Authorized Use of Happy Evolution Trademarks
1. Promotional and Sales Materials: Only Happy Evolution and its authorized partners and licensees may use the Happy Evolution Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Happy Evolution Logo only as specified in their agreement with Happy Evolution and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Happy Evolution. For example:
Authorized Happy Evolution Hero
Authorized Media Partner
2. Publications and Events: You may use an Happy Evolution wording in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
a. The use is referential, where acceptable is: ONE EVENT has a media patronage of Happy Evolution Global Association.
b. The use reflects favorably on both Happy Evolution and Happy Evolution media.
c. Logo appear prominent and proudly shows the Happy Evolution mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
d. The Happy Evolution logo or any other Happy Evolution-owned logo or image does not appear on or in the publication or conference without clear written permission from Happy Evolution CEO.
e. A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of Happy Evolution ownership of its trademark(s). Happy Evolution trademark, 10 steps Guidebook and handwritten drawings are solely the property of the founder of HEGA, Zaneta Geltz.
Unauthorized Use of Happy Evolution Trademarks
1. Product or Service: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Happy Evolution trademark, including Happy Evolution-owned graphic symbols, logos as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in a signed agreement.
2. Happy Evolution Logo and Happy Evolution-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Happy Evolution Logo or any other Happy Evolution-owned graphic symbol, logo or in connection with web sites, products, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Happy Evolution, such as a partner agreement.
3. Variations or Shortcuts: Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent or abbreviation of an Happy Evolution trademark for any purpose.
4. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Happy Evolution trademark, including Happy Evolution-owned graphic symbols/logos, in a manner that would suggest Happy Evolution’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
5. Products for Trade: You can not produce, trade or give-away merchandise items, such as bracelets and coffee, bearing Happy Evolution or any other Happy Evolution trademark, including logo.
6. Happy Evolution’s drawings: You may not imitate the distinctive Happy Evolution schemes, web site design or logo.
7. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate an Happy Evolution slogans.