13 of May 2016 „Microbiome Initiative“ has been announced in the USA, during Barack Obama presidency as a national project. The White House has called a year earlier the scientists from all over the country, to find out how microorganisms influence the climate, food and human health. Why should we get interested in microorganism community?…Read more
Tag Archives: dr Emeran Mayer
- Duvet without down or wool – a plant-based alternative for vegans and allergy-prone users?
- Calling for an end to all unethical studies – especially those with the underlying motive of expanding the market for formulas and ultra processed products for children
- The uniqueness of ORGANIC LIFE Final Gala lies in going beyond the scope of ecology itself
- What your genes have to do with habits and organic food? Dr. Isabel & Dr. Jyun explain!
- We need more education for consumer and wiser political parties to avoid global crisis
- The digital place to be for the organic food and natural and organic cosmetics community in 2021
- What should we blame? Gluten or lectins?
- Coronavirus stopped us from hugging and companies from growing. What should we learn from it?
- Microbiome on the 1 place
- Social detox according to José Micard Teixeira
- If we eat more organic, farmers will grow it for us!
- Why the world goes ORGANIC & VEGAN – our session in Dubai
- First allergy certified lanolin - natural „wrinkle-fighter” reinvented by Andrew Kawalec
- Main congress theme for BIOFACH 2020: “Organic delivers!”
- HAPPY EVOLUTION – 10 steps to health, happiness and the balance
- Middle East Organic and Natural Products Expo is proud of the success
- Setting Tomorrow’s Table during BITE Copenhagen exhibition
- Your eyes in the safe hands of an Artificial Intelligence What if 80% of all blindness could be prevented thanks to RetinaLyze?
- GREGG BRADEN HUMAN BY DESIGN in WARSAW
- Our global food system is broken
- Why should we join #EXPOSED UNNECESSARILY?
- HAPPY EVOLUTION Annual Magazine premiere in Dubai World Trade Centre
- Is Acne an allergic response to some foods?
- Our food from a photo camera perspective
- ORGANIC GROWTH ALLIANCE