In the cosmetic field companies reveal revolutionary chemical solutions that should keep us looking young and beautiful. In this run for modern and perfect products, haven't we forgotten about old and efficient ingredients? Andrew Kawalec tells us about the wealth of lanolin and how to fit it into our daily hypoallergenic beauty-routine, even if we…Read more
Tag Archives: allergy-friendly
- Coronavirus stopped us from hugging and companies from growing. What should we learn from it?
- If we eat more organic, farmers will grow it for us!
- First allergy certified lanolin - natural „wrinkle-fighter” reinvented by Andrew Kawalec
- Main congress theme for BIOFACH 2020: “Organic delivers!”
- HAPPY EVOLUTION – 10 steps to health, happiness and the balance
- Middle East Organic and Natural Products Expo is proud of the success
- Setting Tomorrow’s Table during BITE Copenhagen exhibition
- GREGG BRADEN HUMAN BY DESIGN in WARSAW
- Our global food system is broken
- Why should we join #EXPOSED UNNECESSARILY?
- HAPPY EVOLUTION Annual Magazine premiere in Dubai World Trade Centre
- Is Acne an allergic response to some foods?
- Our food from a photo camera perspective
- ORGANIC GROWTH ALLIANCE
- Piotr Dąbrowiecki, PhD, about smog and air purification